Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Crime and justice

Reporting a non-urgent crime

You should only call 999 in an emergency. To report a non-urgent crime, you can contact the police in other ways, including online.

Reporting a crime

Back to top
rating button