There are two options for Active membership:
- a yearly contract
- a six-month membership option for a one-off payment with no joining fee, and no freezing option
What you get as an Active member
As an Active member, you'll get:
- access to gyms at Fort Regent, Les Quennevais and Springfield sports centres
- access to swimming pools at Les Quennevais sports centre
- access to sauna and steam at Fort Regent and Les Quennevais sport centre
- access to over 100 fitness classes per week
- free car parking at all facilities
- a free child membership for every adult membership (your child must be under 18, in full time education)
- a welcome pack when you sign up
Payment and fees
You can pay in advance for the six-month or year options, and save the joining fee of £60, or pay for the year option only by monthly direct debit.
|adult six month
* you must present your pension card from Social Security when applying for this membership
** this membership is only applicable to clients upon successful completion of the exercise referral programme
Active monthly passes
If you don't want to sign up for a year, you can still use our facilities by signing up for a monthly pass instead. There are five types of monthly passes including a trial card, off-peak card, gym and swim passes and a student card.
Active monthly passes
How to freeze your active membership
You can freeze your yearly membership - put it on hold - using our online forms.
Advance payment members - freeze your Active Card
Direct debit members - freeze your Active Card
What is freezing?
Freezing is when Active Card members put their membership on hold for a period of time. Freezing is only available to annual advance and direct debit members. It is not available to members with a corporate subscription.
How long can I freeze my membership for?
For Active members with a direct debit membership the minimum period of time is one month and the maximum period is six months. Active annual members can freeze for a minimum of seven days and a maximum of six months.
Is there a charge?
It is free to annual advance members. There is a monthly charge of £7 if you hold a direct debit membership.