Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government and parish services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Self-employed on Income Support: submit profit and loss accounts

​​​​​​​​Submit your profit and loss accounts​

​If you’re on ​​Income Support and become self-employed, you'll need to provide your profit and loss accounts.

You'll need a break down list of both income and expenditure. 

We will review your earnin​gs so that we can change your Income Supp​​ort payments if we​ need to.

You can submit your profit and lo​ss accounts using the form below.​

Profit and loss accounts form for self-employed people on Income Support
Back to top
rating button