About the Corporate Parenting Board (CPB)
The Corporate Parenting Board (CPB) will provide political oversight on how the Government of Jersey is discharging its Corporate Parenting duties to Looked After Children and Care Leavers.
The Board will embody the ‘Putting Children First’ Pledge and more intuitively, it will ask the question “would this be good enough for my child?” in relation to aspiration, outcomes, policies and services.
- Senator Tracey Vallois: Minister for Education
- Senator Sam Mezéc: Minister for Children and Housing
- Constable Len Norman: Minister for Justice and Home Affairs
- Deputy Richard Renouf: Minister for Health and Community Services
- Deputy Jeremy Maçon: Assistant Minister for Education
- Constable Philip Le Sueur: Comité de Connetablé
Support to the Board
- Director General (Children, Young People, Education & Skills)
- Jersey Cares
- Children’s Rights Officer (Children, Young People, Education & Skills)
- Others as may be determined by the Board
Board meetings will take place four times per year. The Board will act as a formal sub-group of the Council of Ministers and provide an annual performance report on progress of the Corporate Parenting to the Council of Ministers, the wider States Assembly and the public.
You can contact us by emailing the chair or you can write to the Corporate Parenting Board, Strategic Policy, Performance and Population, 19-21 Broad Street, St. Helier, JE4 8QT.