Early Intervention Family Support Team (EIFST)
The Early Intervention Family Support Team are available to help and support children and young people from birth up to 18 years old.
Early Intervention Family Support Workers can provide support to:
- improve family relationships and children's behaviour
- help families and children access community resources
- help manage family finances and budgeting
- support in finding work or getting training
Early Intervention Family Support Workers will:
- work with your whole family
- help you identify the changes you want to make and support you to make those changes happen
- identify and build on your family's strengths
- help you access the support you need in the community
How to access this service
The first thing to do is talk to your child's nursery / school staff (class teacher, special educational needs coordinator) or your health visitor. They will contact their linked Early Intervention Family Support Worker to arrange an initial discussion.
You can also contact the Children and Families Hub.