About Right Help Right Time
If you’re experiencing difficulties in your family or are worried about your children, there are people who can give you help and support.
Right Help Right Time is a way of helping you access the right support, when you need it.
Right Help Right Time offers support to children, young people and families in a range of areas through the Children and Families Hub.
Get in touch
There are many ways to get in touch:
- search our online directory and contact the relevant services directly
- speak to our Children and Families Hub on +44 (0) 1534 519000, we’re open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- complete our ‘Request for Advice’ online form, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- talk to someone you’re already in contact with, for example a teacher, youth worker, health visitor or your GP
Finding you the right help
Our Children and Families Hub will help you find the right help and support for your specific concerns or issues. This could be some advice on the telephone or a one-to-one consultation. We’ll also put you in touch with any services that can help you.
Whatever help you need, we’ll make a plan with you and with the services helping you.