Easy to use facilities
The Department for Infrastructure (DfI) plans to group its waste and recycling facilities together at La Collette as a single 'recycling park' in the future.
By locating recycling services in one place it will be easier for our customers to use them, and for us to manage them. We'll be able to manage Jersey's waste more efficiently.
The recycling park will:
- be laid out in a way that's easy for customers and staff to use
- include areas for reuse items
- be capable of expansion as we increase the range of materials we can recycle
- take into account aesthetic and ecological factors
The video describes the planned recycling park in more detail.
Watch video on DfI recycling park
The plans for the construction of the site:
- September 2015 to spring 2016: roads and services have been built and a new household green waste reception has been created. The existing facility at Bellozanne has moved to La Collette
- spring 2016 to end of 2016: a new Household Reuse and Recycling Centre is being built and once complete, the facility at Gate 4 Bellozanne will move to La Collette
Changes for commercial customers
If you're a commercial customer, there will be some changes to how you access our facilities. Check the pages below for details.
La Collette commercial recycling facilities
Household recycling and waste customers
The Household Recycling Centre at Bellozanne is now closed. Please bring your household waste and recycling to our new Household Reuse and Recycling Centre at La Collette.