Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Recycling: vinyl

​Put any old, damaged records with your general household waste. Cardboard covers can be recycled along with your other household cardboard.

If you have a large quantity, take them to the kitchen waste container at the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.

Where you can dispose of vinyl

How you can reuse vinyl

​If they're in good condition, take them to the Acorn Reuse Centre at the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.


Good to know

​Before you get rid of your records, it's worth researching to see if they are rare or collectors' items.

Back to top
rating button