|Department||Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance|
|Type of consultation||Other|
|Deadline for comments||31/01/2020|
About the consultation
We are starting a big community conversation to find out what you think about education in Jersey.
This is an opportunity to have your say about how you think the Government of Jersey can improve the education system.
Over the next few months we will be asking you 4 important questions:
- what do you think about Jersey's education system?
- what matters to you most?
- what are your aspirations for the future and what changes, if any, do you think are needed?
- what will education look like in 20 years?
This conversation is about getting our education system right for the future.
We are listening to the community's views so that our work is informed by those who either directly or indirectly influence or benefit from Jersey's education system, including:
- children and young people
- teachers and staff in our schools and colleges
- adult learners
- parents and families
- businesses and community organisations
We have not made any decisions at this stage, and there will be more stages to complete before any changes to the education system are proposed.
What you tell us will help to inform decisions in the future about how we create a high-quality education system in Jersey that meets the needs of the community.
Education sector overview
How to submit comments to the consultation
This consultation is now closed.
Responses to the consultation
Big Education Conversation response
Big Education Conversation response summary
Big Education Conversation child-friendly response