|Department||Infrastructure and Environment|
|Type of consultation||Other|
|Deadline for comments||14/11/2022|
About the consultation
We would like to install new shelters and make accessibility improvements at 7 bus stops around the Island. We hope that by creating a better environment, more people will use buses.
Improvements are planned at:
- Mont Nicolle W (3464), Route des Genets, westbound, St Brelade
- Oxenford Close S (3538), La Grande Route de St Laurent, southbound, St Lawrence
- Jersey Aeroclub (2325), L' Avenue de la Reine Elizabeth, eastbound, St Peter
- L'Hermitage S (2727) new bus stop and waiting shelter, La Route de Beaumont, southbound, outside the Coop Locale Beaumont, St Peter
- York Farm (3846), La Route de la Haule, westbound, St Peter
- Abbotsmount (2539), St John’s Road, southbound, St Helier
- Red Houses Waitrose (2529), La Route Orange, eastbound, St Brelade
This survey will be used to inform whether we need to make adjustments to our plans. You can have your say on one, multiple or all of the locations.
How to submit comments to the consultation
The survey is now closed.
Responses to the consultation
Bus stop improvements 2022 consultation report