Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Photo of gold wedding ring placed on open bookPhoto of gold wedding ring placed on open book

​​Marriages in an Anglican church

If you would like to get married in an Anglican church, you’ll need to contact the church of your choice.

Anglican churches in Jersey

​St Brelade
​Parish Church of St Brelade
​St Brelade
​St Aubin on the Hill
​St Clement
​Parish Church of St Clement
Parish Church of Grouville
​St Helier
​The Town Church (Parish Church of St Helier)
​St Helier
​St Mark's Church
​St Helier
​St Paul's Church
​St Helier
​St Andrew's Church
​St Helier
​All Saints Church
​St John
​Parish Church of St John
​St Lawrence
​Parish Church of St Lawrence
​St Lawrence
​St Matthew's Church Millbrook St Lawrence
​St Martin
​Parish Church of St Martin
​St Martin
​Gouray Church
​St Ouen
​Parish Church of St Ouen
​St Ouen
​St George's Church
​St Saviour
​Parish Church of St Saviour
​Parish Church of the Holy Trinity

Non-Anglican churches

If you want to get married in a non-Anglican church, you should contact the priest or minister at that church first. However, you’ll still need to contact the Superintendent Registrar to apply to give notice to marry.

Back to top
rating button