What we do
We aim to enable Islanders to live longer, healthier and productive lives. We provide safe, sustainable, affordable and integrated services in partnership with others.
These include the provision of a wide array of hospital services, social care and support in the community, such as:
- monitoring and improvement of the quality of all services
- the education and development of medical professionals
- the provision of a coordinated approach to mental health care
- offering free, private and confidential counselling services
- influencing and creating conditions that allow people to improve their health