Jersey Customs & Immigration Service (JCIS) provides a strong and effective border control to protect Jersey from illegal immigration, the movement of prohibited or restricted goods, and loss of revenue from duty and tax evasion on imports.
Our role involves:
- collecting customs and excise duties
- collecting GST on imported goods
- controlling drug trafficking by detecting smuggling attempts, prosecuting the organisers and confiscating profits
- preventing illegal immigrants from entering Jersey or moving to other parts of the UK, Ireland, Guernsey and the Isle of Man
- managing the British nationality functions of naturalisation and the issue of passports
Use this form to make a complaint with the Jersey Customs & Immigration Service.