Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government and parish services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Taxes Office

The Taxes Office forms part of the Treasury and Resources department. We administer and collect over £500m in revenue each year which funds Jersey's public services.
28 November 2018

Limited tax services in January

Tax services will be restricted in January while the computer system is updated and all taxpayers’ paper-based files are packed securely and moved to La Motte Street

20 November 2018

Married people’s taxation – a new principle of presumed consent

The Minister and Assistant Minister for Treasury and Resources are proposing a change in the 2019 Budget, which would introduce a new principle of presumed consent for married women in relation to their tax affairs

31 July 2018

Revenue Jersey briefings

A series of public briefings on our new revenue collection system are being arranged for the autumn

What we do

  • administer and collect Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Land Transaction Tax
  • collect Long-Term Care Contributions for Social Security 
  • help and encourage people to get their taxes right
  • deal with those who choose to evade their responsibilities
  • ensure that Jersey's international tax agreements are properly administered


Susie Pinel

Treasury Minister
01534 853969

Deputy Lindsay Ash

Assistant Minister
01534 736100

Documents, policies and publications

Making an FOI request

Read about Freedom of Information (FOI) and how to make a request.

Check our response log to see if we've already answered your question.

Make a new request by using the Freedom of information request form.

Back to top
rating button