Court Service Business Plan 2014
Produced by the
Viscount's (Non-executives and legal departments)
and published on
10 Jan 2014
Prepared internally, no external cost
Download the court service business plan 2014 (size 797kb)
The business plan is set out as follows:
Section 1 provides background information about the court service.
Section 2a summarises the key objectives and priorities of the court service.
Section 2b details all of the identified court service risks and planned mitigation.
Section 3 analyses the resources available to the court service for 2013.
Section 4 contains the detailed action plans for 2013 and beyond for the court service, covering the following areas:
- core services
- law reform
- corporate management objectives
- information systems
- human resources
- public relations
- health and the environment
- equipment and technical resources
- performance management
In addition, the annexes to the document cover:
- the court service critical success factors (and the actions being taken to manage them)
- service pledges
- client charter and code of corporate governance
- a list of abbreviations used in the action plans