Court Service Business Plan 2016
Produced by the
Judicial Greffe (Non-executives and legal departments)
and published on
29 Jan 2016
Prepared internally, no external cost
Download the court service business plan 2016 (size 422kb)
The business plan is set out as follows:
Section 1 provides background information about the court service.
Section 2 summarises the key objectives and priorities of the court service.
Section 3 analyses the resources available to the court service for 2016.
Section 4 contains the detailed action plans for 2016 and beyond for the court service, covering the following areas:
- core services
- law reform
- corporate management objectives
- information management
- human resources
- public relations
- health, safety and the environment
- performance management
In addition, the annexes to the document cover:
- court service functional orginasational chart
- client charter and code of corporate governance
- a list of abbreviations used in the action plans