Extracts of the Wiltshire Police Investigation - Finance report
Produced by the
Justice and Home Affairs
and published on
13 Jul 2010
Download extracts of the Wiltshire Police Investigation - finance report (size 1.06MB)
Presentation by the Minister for Home Affairs of extracts of the Wiltshire Police investigation into the management and supervision of the Historical Child Abuse Enquiry by the Chief Officer of Police - Mr G Power. Finance Report.
The report contains the following:
- obligation to confidentiality
- executive summary
- supervision of financial management in Operation Rectangle (text redacted)
- independent scrutiny and oversight – a role for a police authority?
- list of conclusions and recommendations
- legal advice in respect of suggested charges
The figure given as the cost of the report is the cost of the full investigation by the Wiltshire Police.