Assisted Dying in Jersey Phase 2 Consultation Feedback Report
Produced by the
Strategic Policy, Performance and Population (Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance)
Strategic Policy, Performance
and published on
28 Apr 2023
Prepared internally, no external cost
Appendix A: Assisted dying consultation phase 2 organisation responsesAppendix B:Assisted dying consultation phase 2 stakeholder individual responses
The assisted dying in Jersey phase 2 consultation ran for a 12-week period, from 17 October 2022 to 14 January 2023.
This feedback report describes the consultation process and summarises the responses received.
The report has 7 parts:
- part 1: Introduction and background to the consultation
- part 2: Description of the consultation process
- parts 3 and 4: Overview of responses and methodology for processing and collating the consultation responses
- part 5: Summary of general feedback on assisted dying
- part 6: Summary of feedback on the detailed consultation proposals
- part 7: Feedback on the consultation process
Appendix A includes written submissions from stakeholder organisations and appendix B includes written submissions from individuals.