Freedom of Information Implementation Plan
Produced by the
Office of the Chief Executive
and published on
27 Apr 2011
Download Freedom of Information Implementation Plan (542kb)
The States of Jersey has drafted a new Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 201- which, if enacted, will replace the existing Code of Practice on Public Access to Official Information.
In October, 2010, a member of the States lodged a further Proposition seeking to ensure that the Council of Ministers publish an implementation plan by February 2011, so that the resource implication will be fully understood.
Therefore the Chief Executive agreed for Socitm Consulting to be commissioned to provide an independent review of resources and create a project plan for implementation, with a view to the Law being fully implemented by the end of 2015.
- Freedom of Information Request Handling Process
- FOI Roles and Responsibilities
- Programme of Work
- Appendix A: Scope of Review and Further Resources
- Appendix B: Communications Messages and Audiences
- Appendix C: OGC Contract Terms
- Appendix D: FOI Request Log
- Appendix E: Data (request) Collection Systems Currently in Use
- Appendix F: Audit Approach
- Appendix G: Information Asset Register (IAR)
- Appendix H: Summary of Resources