Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Help with practical needs during coronavirus

Ask for help

We can provide support if you're: 

  • in financial hardship
  • need help accessing any support services
  • looking for help for someone else
Examples include accessing practical support such as food, hot meals for older people, wellbeing and financial support services.

You can also access support by calling: 

  • the helpline
  • your Parish Hall

Practical needs

The list below shows the services you can access yourself. However, if you need additional support is available.

​Your need
Help available​
​Children and family support

Information, advice and support is available for families and young people through the Children and Families Hub.
The hub also responds to any safeguarding concerns you may have for a child or young person.

​Coronavirus questions
​Contact the helpline. If you feel very unwell and need an ambulance, phone 999
​Education and learning
​A range of wellbeing resources for children, young people and parents on how to study well at home and look after your wellbeing can be found on 
​Financial support
Government Support and payroll schemes​ help employers retain their staff.
Income support and benefits for people who have lived in Jersey for 5 years or more.
Sickness benefit if you're unable to work or isolating
​Food and grocery home delivered
If you are in financial hardship, foodbank support is available for all. Pre-prepared food is also available for older people complete the Connect Me form or call the helpline
Housing and accommodation services
If you, or someone you know is having difficulty with accommodation (for example is homeless, or needs to move home because of health or safety risks due to Coronavirus), help is available. 

Email or call the helpline

You can request help on behalf of yourself or somebody else you know. 

For further information visit housing information during coronavirus.

Medical help not related to coronavirus

It's important not to delay seeking help with non-coronavirus health concerns.

If you need emergency medical treatment, you should still call 999 or go straight to the Emergency Department at the General Hospital.

For all other concerns, you should telephone your usual GP surgery to make an appointment. Appointments are available via telephone, video, face-to-face, and at home, depending on your need.

Connect Me leaflet in different languages

Connect Me in Portuguese (PDF)

Connect Me in Romanian (PDF)

Connect Me in Polish (PDF)

Connect Me in Bulgarian (PDF)

Back to top
rating button