Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

How to get support from the Adult Learning Disability Service (easy read)

​The Adult Learning Disability Team can support adults who are 18 to 65 years old and have a learning disability.

​If you are older than 65 years old, you need to contact the Older Adult Service.

Older Adult Social Workers Team

Community based mental health services for people over 65

​If you think you might have a learning disability you can ask to have an assessment.  

An assessment is like a test, you will be asked lots of different questions.  

How to find out if you have a learning disability

​You will need to fill out a Single Point of Referral (SPOR) form.

Contact SPOR and ask for a form.

+ 44 (0) 1534 444 440

You can ask a family member, your support staff, doctor or nurse to help you. 

Contact us

Adult Learning Disability Service
Eagle House
Don Road
St Helier

Photosymbol Credits
Back to top
rating button