31 October 2019
Members of the public are being invited to have their say on proposals for new bus shelters across the island.
An online consultation has been launched by Growth, Housing and Environment to gauge public opinion on the plans for seven new bus shelters.
Infrastructure Minister, Deputy Kevin Lewis, said: “We hope that by creating a better environment at bus stops, people will be more inclined to use buses as an alternative to using their cars. These improvements are the kinds of small steps that we can take towards supporting a Sustainable Transport Policy.”
The seven proposed shelter locations are:
- Bagatelle Road, southwest bound, near Bon Air Lane junction, St Saviour
- Bagatelle Road, southwest bound, near the Bagatelle Lane junction, St Helier
- Mont Millais, southwest bound, opposite the junction with Hautmont, St Helier
- La Rue Le Masurier, northbound, outside the Coop Grande Marche. St Helier
- La Grande Route des Sablons, southbound, adjacent to the Seymour slipway, Grouville
- La Route de St Aubin, westbound, by Coronation Park, St Lawrence
- Clarke Avenue, eastbound, adjacent to Le Clos De La Ville, St Helier