Tower have identified a potential safety risk in connection with use of the following products
- T90100 Tower 4.5L 22cm Pressure Cooker
- T90101 Tower 6L 22cm Pressure Cooker
- T90102 7.5L 22cm Pressure Cooker.
Test results have indicated that use of these items may result in burns from the steam, and/or, unexpected release of liquid from the unit and/ or excessive heat in the handle.
- T90103, Tower 6L 22cm One Touch Pressure Cooker
- T90114 4L One Touch Pressure Cooker
- T90115 6L One Touch Pressure Cooker
- T90117 4L One Touch Pressure Cooker.
Test results have indicated that use of these items may result in burns from the steam and/ or unexpected release of liquid from the unit.
To help identify if your pressure cooker is an affected model, you can locate the model number stamped on the base of the item.
Should you own an affected product, please DO NOT USE.
To arrange for a free replacement, please go to the link below.
Tower Customer Support can also be contacted on Freephone: 0333 220 6091 or visit the Tower website.
Tower will provide you with a returns label for free shipping at your local Post Office. Following the return of an affected model, an alternative model of a similar or higher specification will be delivered free of charge.