How to pay for parking at Sand Street
The pay stations will accept payment by:
- debit or credit card (not American Express or Diners Club)
- Sand Street 'park smart' card
- Sand Street UniTicket: five units or 10 units
Paying by debit or credit card
Follow the instructions on the screen at the paystation. You can't use American Express or Diners Club to pay for your parking.
Sand Street 'park smart' card
The park smart card that acts like a debit card. You can load money on to it from your credit or debit card at the pay stations in Sand Street car park with no transaction charge. You can't use the card anywhere else.
If you complete a registration form for your 'park smart' card:
- it can be blocked if it's lost or stolen
- any remaining units can be transferred to your new card
- you can exchange unused units on your card for paycards if you wish to discontinue it
If you want to register you must complete the registration form below and take it to the Sand Street car park office with proof of identity (passport or driving licence).
Where to buy a Sand Street park smart card
You can buy a Sand Street park smart card for £3 from the Parking Control Office at Sand Street car park. The cards don't come with pre-loaded credit.
Registration form for Sand Street park smart card
Terms and conditions for use of Sand Street park smart card
Sand Street UniTicket
Sand Street UniTickets come as either a five or 10-unit ticket. You pay for the cost of the units of parking in advance and there is no transaction charge.
The cost of your parking visit is deducted electronically from the value of the card each time it is used. You can find instructions on how to use it and how to find out the balance of your card on the display screens at the pay stations.
Where to buy a Sand Street UniTicket
You can buy a Sand Street UniTicket from:
- Parking Control Office, Sand Street car park
- Shopmobility, lower ground floor, Sand Street car park
- The Corner Shop, Sand Street
- Tesco Alliance, Sand Street
- Quick Stop, Sand Street
- other retail outlets in St Helier
Terms and conditions for use of UniTicket
Combining payment methods
If you run out of credit on your UniTicket or Sand Street park smart card, you can use your debit card or credit card to pay for the remaining amount.