Cost of your passport
|First adult passport* (includes passport interview)||£72.50||N/A|
|Replace a lost, stolen or damaged adult passport*||£72.50||£111|
|First child passport||£46||£84.50|
|Replace a lost, stolen or damaged child passport||£46||£84.50|
|Renew or amend an existing adult passport*||£72.50||£111|
|Renew or amend an existing child passport||£46||£84.50|
|Extend a restricted validity adult passport||£72.50||£111|
|Extend a restricted validity child passport||£46||£84.50|
* If you were born on or before 2 September 1929 you can get a free, standard (32-page, 10-year) passport. The express service fee still applies.
How to pay
You can pay by:
- debit card
- credit card
- cheques payable to 'Treasurer of the States' (not accepted for express service)
If you apply by post you can pay by credit or debit card. Fill in the payment slip located on the final page of the guidance notes.
Download passport application guidance notes (size 376kb)
Paying by cheque
Make sure the following details are correct on your cheque before you give it to us:
- made payable to ‘Treasurer of the States’
- written amounts and figures match
- signed and dated
- any changes must have your full signature next to them (not initials)
Passport forms are available to download.
Download passport application form (size 1.8mb)
Alternatively paper forms are available from Maritime House, Cyril Le Marquand House or any parish hall or post office. They are not available for download.
Other passport information