Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government and parish services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Employer contributions

Changes to Class 2 Contributions

Class 2 contributors no longer have to provide Social Security with their tax assessment. The information will be obtained directly from Jersey Taxes Office.

Paying contributions if you're self-employed

Back to top
rating button