- 5 years residency NOT required
- Liberation Group
- Closing date
- 31 August 2022
- Full Time
You will be:
- Well, obviously, a top notch chef. Someone who can cook, taste and make our food the talk of the town!
- A leader. We are a hands on bunch and want our Sous Chefs to lead from the front, get stuck in and be as confident creating great dishes as they are mopping the floor. You will be running shifts and will need to run the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence.
- Passionate. Everything we do is from the heart and we genuinely get a buzz from seeing our customers enjoy themselves. You will champion this in the kitchen and make sure everything we serve is made with love!
- Yourself. We are an eclectic bunch and want individuals not robots.
- A champion of safety (OK, this does sound a bit cheesy!). Seriously though, we need someone fully up to speed with kitchen health and safety, legislation and standards.
- Someone who raises the spirits of the team
- Core skills required
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Aimee Gleyo