The White Company - Visual Specialist
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Voisins Department Store
- Closing date
- 28 January 2023
- Full Time
Responsible for maintaining and implementing the retail visual merchandising strategy in store, whilst ensuring
consistent visual merchandising excellence which fits in with the brand integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Training store teams on how to maintain TWC standards.
• Oversee changes of in-store and window displays regularly to maintain a fresh and visually exciting look,
ensuring uniformity with the brand image.
• Liaise with the Area VM to obtain visual objectives and company direction.
Skills & Experience
• Visual Specialists may be key holders and may be required to work early morning shifts to assist with the
placement of product following delivery.
• Visual Specialists may be required to work overnight where it’s considered appropriate and may need to
spend time away from home during Store Openings and model store as required.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Sarah McCluskey
- Fax no.
- P.O. Box 9