Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Currie & Brown (Consultants) Ltd
- Closing date
- 23 February 2023
- Full Time
Currie & Brown has exciting opportunity for an assistant quantity surveying in our Jersey office.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in projects including residential, healthcare, commercial and refurbishment projects.
We recruit exceptional people of all degree backgrounds who aspire to be leaders in a construction consultancy environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having full involvement in projects from the start; the role is varied and no two projects are the same
- Attend site meetings to review project progress
- Supporting project leads in the preparation tender and contract documentation assist with the review and evaluation of contractor valuations
- Measurement of proposed works and the preparation of cost plans and estimates for works
- Conducting individual study in your own time towards achieving chartered surveyor status
- How to apply
- Contact name
- 12 Dumaresq Street