- 5 years residency required
- Beresford Street Kitchen
- Closing date
- 31 March 2023
- Full Time
• Mentoring people with learning disabilities
and/or autism in the BSK Enterprises, enabling them to thrive in their workplace training, maximise
their potential and develop their skills.
• Hands on operational tasks in the café, kitchen, catering workshop, print workshop and other
locations to include customer service, basic food and drink preparation, cash handling, stock
taking, keyholder and cashing up duties
• Administration tasks including computer-based resource creation, observation writing and online
Core full time hours 0800-1530/0830-1600/0900-1630, 5 days a week to include approx. 3
weekend days per month.
See https://www.beresfordstreetkitchen.je/get-involved/ for full job description.
Apply by email with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date 31 March
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name