- 5 years residency required
- Caprica Cultivation Co Ltd
- Closing date
- 16 April 2023
- Full Time
Caprica is looking to recruit a Master Grower to oversee all aspects of cannabis cultivation operations, including plant care, breeding programme, nutrient management, pest and disease control, harvesting, budgeting and employees.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring that the cultivation facility operates in compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines, including GMP and GACP.
Candidates must have:
• Proven track record of success in cultivating and breeding high-quality cannabis.
• At least 5 years experience of leading commercial cannabis operations under GACP and GMP.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements for cannabis cultivation.
• Degree level qualification(s) in agronomy, horticulture, botany or plant biology.
This role requires Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- HR Manager