- 5 years residency required
- Jersey Water
- Closing date
- 31 March 2023
- Full Time
• Operate and monitor the water treatment plant and associated equipment to ensure the efficient production of safe drinking water.
• Carry out routine checks on the plant and equipment to ensure they are functioning correctly and efficiently.
• Take water samples at regular intervals and carry out laboratory tests to ensure that the water quality meets regulatory standards.
• Record and maintain data on water quality and production, using computer systems and written records.
• Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to ensure performance and resilience is preserved.
• Respond to plant and equipment faults and breakdowns, taking corrective action to resolve any issues.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, and to identify and report any hazards or risks.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Melanie Copas
- Fax no.
- Mulcaster House,