- 5 years residency required
- St Helier Yacht Club
- Closing date
- 09 June 2023
- Part time
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator to work in the Yacht Club office. The position is part time during weekday mornings.
The role requires:
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English with attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure as well as on your own initiative
• Have a good understanding of the Microsoft office suite
• Experience working in a similar office based and customer facing role
• 5 Years residency is essential.
The closing date for applications is June the 9th. If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core skills required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Jason Manning
- Fax no.
- South Pier