Nursery Officer - Grouville School
- 5 years residency required
- States of Jersey
- Closing date
- 07 June 2023
- Part time
- £17.99 p/h
Grouville School is a vibrant, friendly and inclusive learning community. We have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Officer to join our Early Years’ Team in September. Previous Early Years’ experience is essential for this role. We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all children.
•Has a thorough knowledge of how children learn and the Early Years’ curriculum.
• Can create a safe, stimulating, challenging and communication friendly learning. environment both indoors and outside, which enables each pupil to achieve their full potential.
• Is confident in carrying out observations and identifying a child’s strengths and next steps.
• Can build and promote positive partnerships with parents/carers.
For an informal discussion please contact Lydia Arrowsmith on 851089 or email@example.com
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Recruitment Team
- People Hub
Philip Le Feuvre House
La Motte Street