Health Care Assistant - Nights
- 5 years residency required
- Cheval Roc Nursing Residential Home
- Closing date
- 23 December 2018
- Full Time
Cheval Roc Residential and Nursing Home is looking for a Health Care Assistance to work night shifts. 5 years residency is required.
Principle duties include:
- Providing care which is person-centred and flexible to meet the needs of our residents.
- To strive to deliver care excellence and ensure that our care services enable and empower our residents to remain as independent as possible.
QCF level 2 is desirable, or willingness to work towards completing this qualification.
For the right person, we offer:
- Induction training
- Competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing support and development opportunities
- Access to training
- Access to mental wellbeing services
Due to our commitment to safeguarding, job offers are subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.
Contact Anand Tewari for an informal chat or for an application form.
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Anand Tewari
- Bonne Nuit