Specialist Assistant - Morrisons Grouville
- 5 years residency required
- Sandpiper Group
- Closing date
- 23 January 2019
- Full Time
Morrisons is unique in making more than half its own fresh food products, including: fish, meat, bakery, fruit and veg, giving control over provenance and quality. Become a part of a great team at Morrisons and apply for a Specialist Assistant.
• Manage, train and develop staff
• Ensure that the store team provides a high level of customer service at all times, giving guidance and feedback to maintain the standards
• Handle customer refunds/ queries and complaints efficiently
• Be responsible for the opening and closing of the store, ensuring that tills are accurately cashed up and appropriate documentation is completed in line with company procedures
• Good general education
• Background in Customer Service
• Proven experience of effectively managing a team
In addition to the competitive salary, we offer extensive benefits.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Vanda Romeril
- Fax no.
- P.O. Box 4, 1-2 L’Avenue le Bas, St Saviours, Jersey