English Teacher (TEFL)
- 5 years residency required
- St Brelade's College
- Closing date
- 22 February 2019
- Part time
- Plan and deliver English classes to international students of various ages and levels
- Attend weekly staff meetings and regular CPD workshops
- Keep appropriate class records
- Possibility to supervise afternoon activities
- Dynamic & enthusiastic personalities preferred!
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils in our care: all staff will be interviewed, qualifications and experience will be scrutinised, references will be followed up and background checks will be carried out.
Mon – Fri , 9 – 3.30
Please Note: A recognised TEFL Qualification (I.e. CELTA/TESOL) or PGCE (Modern Languages) IS ESSENTIAL for this role. Applications without the necessary qualifications will not be responded to
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Phone no.
- Fax no.
- Mont Les Vaux