Assistant Store Manager - Laura Ashley
- 5 years residency required
- Sandpiper Group
- Closing date
- 29 April 2019
- Full Time
Laura Ashley extends to encompass the broader lifestyle concept, from fashion to home decorating, furniture and accessories. Become a part of a new team and apply for a position of an Assistant Store Manager.
• Act as Manager in charge in Store Managers absence
• Deliver and drive exception levels of customer service in the store at all times.
• Assist in developing and retaining an effective team by recruiting, training and coaching team members in line with budgets and standards.
• Communicate with the store manager on a regular and frequent basis to ensure all issues that affect the store’s performance are highlighted and addressed where applicable
• Retail experience
• Interest in Interior Design
• Exceptional commercial acumen
In addition to the competitive salary, we offer an extensive benefits package
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Vanda Romeril
- Fax no.
- P.O. Box 4, 1-2 L’Avenue le Bas, St Saviours, Jersey