- 5 years residency NOT required
- The Atlantic Hotel and Ocean Restaurant
- Closing date
- 26 March 2019
- Full Time
Working in stunning surroundings on Jersey’s West coast, this role is responsible for being the first point of contact for guests.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate would be required to work 5 days a week on a flexible basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a small team with a passion for the hospitality industry.
The main responsibilities:
* to ensure all guests receive a warm welcome
* to answer all phone calls and transfer calls to the correct line
* check in and check out of hotel guests
* charging and billing of hotel and restaurant guest
* to balance all payments at the end of each shift
Why not apply? If you don’t think you have enough experience don’t worry! As long as you have the right attitude full training will be provided.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Mrs Kamila Holland
- Fax no.
- La Mont de la Pulente