Care Home Deputy Manager
- 5 years residency required
- LV Group
- Closing date
- 29 March 2019
- Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team as a care home Deputy Manager. Day-to-day duties will involve supporting the Registered Manager within their role of ensuring excellent service delivery to service users.
The right individual will have:
- a minimum 3 years in Health & Social Care
- a minimum level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care/relevant healthcare professional qualification (i.e. nurse)
- Commitment to continuing professional development
The role is subject to an enhanced criminal record check and references and will entail managing the day-to-day running of the home, acting as a leadership role model to ensure high standards of both clinical and non-clinical practice.
Excellent employment package available for the right individual.
To arrange an informal chat, or for an application pack, email email@example.com
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name