Forklift & Plant Engineer
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Rabeys Garage
- Closing date
- 10 May 2019
- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Servicing, maintenance and repairs of material handling equipment including fork lift trucks, side loaders and reach trucks.
• Using the in-house system to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work.
• Attend customer site breakdowns
• Accurate completion of job associated paperwork
What are we looking for?
• Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components
• Used to working both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ensure Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
In return you will receive a competitive salary
Discounts on new/used vehicles, servicing and parts purchases
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- HGV Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- MGV Licence
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Paul Mulliner
- Phone no.
- 01534 862 304