- 5 years residency required
- Aztec Financial Services (Jersey) Ltd
- Closing date
- 03 June 2019
- Full Time
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team.
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries.
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries.
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level).
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Kyla Davies
- Aztec Group House
P O Box 730
11-15 Seaton Place