Senior Fund Administrator
- 5 years residency required
- Aztec Financial Services (Jersey) Ltd
- Closing date
- 03 June 2019
- Full Time
The purpose of this role is to carry out day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary.
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings.
- Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund structures.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be part-qualified with a relevant professional qualification (preferable ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Strong financial services experience (to be supported through the Aztec Academy).
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Kyla Davies
- Aztec Group House
P O Box 730
11-15 Seaton Place