Client Relationship Manager - Funds
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Aztec Financial Services (Jersey) Ltd
- Closing date
- 03 June 2019
- Full Time
The purpose of this position is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager/Associate Director – Administration.
- Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team.
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice.
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships.
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate should hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
- The candidate is required to have 4+ years’ financial services experience.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Kyla Davies
- Aztec Group House
P O Box 730
11-15 Seaton Place