Assistant Front Office Manager
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Merton Hotel
- Closing date
- 30 May 2019
- Full Time
The Merton Hotel, has a culture of creating moments of magic and memorable experiences for our guests and customers. We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Assistant Front Office Manager to join our team.
The Assistant Front Office Manager role involves a wide range of duties including: the smooth running of all aspects of the reception department, supervision, training, coaching the reception team in all company procedures, standards & brand values, as well as helping to ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently delivered to our guests.
What are we looking for?
• The successful applicant must have previous experience as a reception shift leader.
• Someone who has a competent level of IT proficiency.
• Self-motivated and be able to motivate the team.
• Someone who has the potential to become our future Front Office Manager
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Michael Gallagher
- Fax no.
- Belvedere Hill