Chief Executive Officer - Jersey Cricket Board
- 5 years residency required
- The Jersey Cricket Board
- Closing date
- 24 May 2019
- Full Time
Jersey Cricket Board (JCB) is the official governing body of Jersey cricket responsible for running and financing Jersey’s cricket teams.
• Representing JCB in all matters regarding the development of cricket in Jersey.
• Coordinating all cricketing bodies on island.
• Building and maintaining a sustainable and coordinated structure for the development of cricket from Primary School to National Representative level.
We welcome enquiries for this salaried position from candidates with a passion for cricket, experience in managing staff, adaptable to the requirements of a varied role with occasional international travel commitments. Candidates must have 5 years plus Jersey residency.
For a detailed job description &/or to apply by sending your CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 24th May 2019
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name