Bar Person - Garden View (May - Oct)
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Hotel De France
- Closing date
- 30 May 2019
- Full Time
We looking for a Bartender to join our friendly and professional team.
You will be driven, friendly, with previous relevant experience, excellent customer service skills and be of smart appearance, able to work both behind the bar and on the floor.
A good knowledge of wines, cocktails, smoothie, tea and coffee preparation is desirable.
At least 1 year working experience within a similar establishment is required.
Previous experience with micros or TISSL point of sale would be advantageous.
1. Good communication & fluency in English;
2. Excellent customer care;
3. A good level of numeracy;
4. Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management;
5. Highly self motivated and good presentation;
6. Good interpersonal manners working well in a team;
7. Adaptable, flexible and ready to learn.
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Tracey Gallie
- St. Saviour's Road