- 5 years residency NOT required
- Hotel De France
- Closing date
- 01 June 2019
- Full Time
Our Reservations department requires an individual with a professional, bright and friendly attitude. Good interpersonal skills and a “can do” approach to administration work.
You will need to prepare and process documents, letters, emails, assisting with reservations, promoting the Hotel’s services and also be fully aware of the current promotions and special offers that the hotel is currently using.
Good standard of general education required.
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience within Reservations in a large 4* hotel or similar and have knowledge of Opera pms system.
1. Excellent level of spoken and written English;
2. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially word & excel;
3. Good communication and customer service skills;
4. Ability to work under pressure and good time management;
- Core skills required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Tracey Gallie
- St. Saviour's Road