- 5 years residency NOT required
- Hotel De France
- Closing date
- 01 June 2019
- Full Time
The Hotel de France is looking for an efficient & flexible individual to join our busy Kitchen team. You will be committed to providing a professional service to our guests. Reporting to the Head Chef, duties will include keeping guest & public areas clean and tidy to the required standard.
Candidates should have a good level of English & good communication skills.
Qualifications: Level 2 - Food Safety & Hygiene qualification is desirable.
Experience: Previous experience in a similar role & environment is essential.
1. Good level of spoken English;
2. Good communication & customer service skills;
3. Ability to work under pressure & excellent time management;
4. Self motivated & good presentation;
5. Good interpersonal manners & work well in a team;
6. Adaptable, flexible & ready to learn.
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Tracey Gallie
- St. Saviour's Road