- 5 years residency required
- Condor Ferries
- Closing date
- 18 July 2019
- Full Time
- £8.21 p/h
The purpose of this role is to ensure excellent customer service is delivered to our Freight
customers, ensuring best working practices are adhered to at all times to ensure a positive customer experience.
Some of the Key Responsibilities for this role include:
• Assist with checking-in, marshalling, loading/unloading, collection of passenger
vehicles and freight/goods to and from all company vessels.
• Assist in the preparation and completion of all paperwork and administrative
procedures relating to all vehicle, passenger, freight and vessel movements
• Meet daily targets and attend the team briefings
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and
written, including good grammar and punctuation skills and be computer literate.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Lily Robson
- St Helier Harbour